1.all matters concerning contract about school partnership, academic exchange, double degree and student exchange.
2.Handling and overseeing all matters related to the selection of Korean Region.
Position：Director of China, Hong Kong and Macao Region
Responsible for：1. Affairs about financial subsidies for Taiwan students to study or intern overseas.
2.Taiwan Experience Education Program(TEEP).
3.Administration record of Office of Foreign Affairs.
4.Processing offical documents from external institutions.
Responsible for：1. Assisting Hongkong and Macao students in registration, pick-up and dormitory check-in.
2. Recruitment of students from Hongkong and Macao
3. Overseas Chinese Students Direct Admission
4. Contact window for Mainland, Hongkong and Macao guests with campus tour.
5. Processing offical documents from external institutions.
Position：Director of Administrative Affair Division
Responsible for：1. Making and collocating budget.
2. Purchasing, expenditure and property management.
3. International data collecting and compaction
4. Official document receipt and forwarding.
5. Assisting and recruiting overseas students.
Responsible for：1. Recruitment of students from Mongolia.
2. Management of contracts of school partnership, student exchange and double degree cooperation.
3. Evaluating applications for faculty exchange from partner schools.
4. Promotion for Campus Globalization.
5. MOE Scholarship programs for local students.
6. Assisting for International Education fairs.
7. Overseas Youth Vocational Training School.
8. Processing offical documents from external institutions.