Student Information

Work Permit

Work Permit and Part-Time Job

To apply for a work permit, you will need to apply online at the Workforce Development Agency website every semester after you register.
Application Link: https://

●Foreign Students who have work permits are allowed to work 20 hours per week during study semester(not including summer and winter break). Please follow the regulation and working hours.

●It is very important that you have a work permit before getting a job.
Otherwise, you will be fined by government! According to Employment Service Act, Taiwan, foreign students who work without a work permit will be fined from NT$30,000 to NT$150,000. Moreover, you will be expelled immediately and will be banned from working and in Taiwan for 3 years.

Work Permit Information

© Office of Foreign Affairs, Da-Yeh University. All rights reserved. Designed by DESIGNGOGO