Responsible for：1.all matters concerning contract about school partnership, academic exchange, double degree and student exchange.
2.Handling and overseeing all matters related to the selection of Korean Region.
Responsible for：1. Affairs about financial subsidies for Taiwan students to study or intern overseas.
2. Taiwan Experience Education Program(TEEP).
3. Administration record of Office of Foreign Affairs.
Responsible for：1. Recruitment of students from Mongolia.
2. Contract about school partnership, MOU, student exchange and double degree.
3. Evaluating applications and issuing the financial support for academic exchange from foreign professors.
Responsible for：1. Assisting Hongkong and Macao students in registration, pick-up and dormitory check-in.
2. Recruitment of students from Hongkong and Macao
3. Overseas Chinese Students Direct Admission
4. Contact window for Mainland, Hongkong and Macao guests with campus tour.
Position：Director of Administrative Affair Division
Responsible for：1. Making and collocating budget.
2. Purchasing, expenditure and property management.
3. International data collecting and compaction
4. Official document receipt and forwarding.
5. Assistanting and recruiting overseas students.
1. Recruitment affairs of Indonesia
2. Editing international students admission handbook and application forms
3. international students’ admission and scholarship affairs
4. Taiwanese Scholarship Program
5. Assisting international students’ registration, pick-up, dormitory check-in and orientation.
6. Maintaining and revising student data for the Elite Study in Taiwan Project (ESIT).